The ClaimAid Advantage—Beginning-to-End Assistance
There are patients who don’t feel they can qualify for health coverage. Often times individuals and their families are facing difficult decisions or life-threatening issues. Financially, this process can be an intimidating ordeal, maybe even hopeless. We can offer solutions. We can quickly and directly connect with patients and their families by taking each case personally, creating solutions that benefit everyone involved. Our experienced, compassionate patient advocates ensure that every screening and application is handled with the utmost care from the very start. We maintain objectivity and focus on walking each patient or individual and their families through the complicated process step-by-step.
- Screen for potential eligibility of all health care coverage, including Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or other health care coverage programs, such as the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Offer assistance in obtaining all required documentation.
- Provide a wide range of services to help with the process, including visiting patients in their homes and providing technical support.
- Work through every detail at every level of the process by physically and fiscally being there for hospitals, patients and their families…past, present or future.
- Assist with filling re-applications for patients when eligibility has lapsed.
- Offer patient representation with eligibility adverse actions and representation in provider prior authorization appeals.