Filling in the Federal Gap
Social Security SSDI and SSI Disability
At ClaimAid, we understand how overwhelming it can be for your patients and their families when applying for disability benefits. It’s a time-consuming and frustrating process, and they just don’t want to make one more phone call. That’s why ClaimAid has expanded its services by now offering assistance in applying and appealing for federal Social Security Disability benefits. This new service is in addition to the long-standing eligibility support that we have been providing at the state level for 24 years.
Along with this new service, we are excited that Tammy Loy, JD, has joined ClaimAid as our Social Security Disability Advocate to help fill the gap in reviewing claims for federal benefits as well. Tammy is a reflection of what ClaimAid stands for and why we added this valuable service. Having experienced her own family members feeling lost in the medical system, she understands and can empathize with your patients. Having been there both on the personal and professional side, she will focus on Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) representation with the same dedication, integrity and expertise your patients have come to expect from ClaimAid.
Advocacy and Guidance: We Care About Your Patients
At ClaimAid, we offer compassionate assistance when guiding patients through the application and appeals process for disability benefits. We are dedicated to finding all potential legal challenges, as well as taking a comprehensive look at all practical solutions in order to determine the patient’s best course of action at each stage of the process-including the federal level. Simply put, we will be there for your patients and their families every step of the way, from beginning to end.
Here are just some of the ways ClaimAid can help your patients and their families:
- File application and all forms necessary for reconsideration and hearing.
- Prepare and file all necessary documentation required during any type of appeal, including medical documents, diagnosis and laboratory results.
- Review Social Security file thoroughly to discover possible weaknesses and determine what more is needed to obtain a favorable decision in their case.
- Be their advocate in all hearings and proceedings, including appearances before an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ), the Appeals Council or the Federal District Court where appropriate.
- Keep them informed so they know what to expect and will be prepared.
- Remind them of all doctor appointments with Social Security and/or hearings with Administrative Law Judges.
Ready To Guide With Compassion and Experience
To make it easy for your patients and their families, ClaimAid meets them where they are by accommodating their schedule, offering flexible meeting times in their home or at the hospital. We ensure that every patient is treated with compassion and all applications are managed with the highest level of ethical standards and professional care. Our experienced Social Security Disability Advocate will be there to help them receive the federal benefits they deserve.
Whether your patients are applying for state, Medicaid or Social Security benefits, we will be there to navigate them through the eligibility and appeals process. Contact us today to learn how ClaimAid’s services can help your patients and their families secure the best possible outcome.