Filling in the Federal Gap
Social Security SSDI and SSI Disability
At ClaimAid, we understand how overwhelming it can be for you and your family when applying for disability benefits. It’s a time-consuming and frustrating process, and you just don’t want to make one more phone call. That’s why ClaimAid has expanded its services by offering you assistance in applying and appealing for federal Social Security Disability benefits. This new service is in addition to the long-standing eligibility support that we have been providing at the state level for 24 years.
Along with this new service, we are excited that Tammy Loy, JD, has joined ClaimAid as our Social Security Disability Advocate to help fill the gap in reviewing claims for federal benefits as well. Tammy is a reflection of what ClaimAid stands for and why we added this valuable service. Having experienced her own family members feeling lost in the medical system, she understands and can empathize with you when you’re told you have to jump through even more hoops. Having been there both on the personal and professional side, she will focus on Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) representation with the same dedication, integrity and expertise as your trusted partner.
Advocacy and Guidance: We Care About YOU and Your Family
At ClaimAid, we offer compassionate assistance when guiding you and your family through the application and appeals process for disability benefits. We are dedicated to finding all potential legal challenges, as well as taking a comprehensive look at all practical solutions in order to determine the best course of action for you at each stage of the process-including the federal level. Simply put, we will be there for you and your family every step of the way, from beginning to end.
Here are just some of the ways ClaimAid can help you and your family:
- File application and all forms necessary for reconsideration and hearing.
- Prepare and file all necessary documentation required during any type of appeal, including medical documents, diagnosis and laboratory results.
- Review Social Security file thoroughly to discover possible weaknesses and determine what more is needed to obtain a favorable decision in your case.
- Be your advocate in all hearings and proceedings, including appearances before an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ), the Appeals Council or the Federal District Court where appropriate.
- Keep you informed so you know what to expect and will be prepared.
- Remind you of all doctor appointments with Social Security and/or hearings with Administrative Law Judges.
Ready To Guide With Compassion and Experience
To make it easier for you, ClaimAid meets you where you are by accommodating your schedule, offering flexible meeting times in your home or at the hospital. We ensure that you are treated with compassion and all applications are managed with the highest level of ethical standards and professional care. Our experienced Social Security Disability Advocate will be there to help you receive the federal benefits you deserve.
Whether you and your family are applying for state, Medicaid or Social Security benefits, we will be there to navigate you through the eligibility and appeals process. Contact us today to learn how ClaimAid’s services can help you secure the best possible outcome.