Partnering With Your School For Fast Access To Critical Reimbursements
Special Education Services are as expensive as they are essential, with every dollar in the budget stretched thin. In most schools, adding staff or acquiring new technology is a big decision. In some schools, it’s simply impossible. That’s why school administrators have seen the value in pursuing a Medicaid School-Based Billing Program. Providing fast, effective solutions that simplify and streamline the Medicaid billing process is a promise we keep to the schools we serve with passion and commitment. By delivering increased revenue and timely reimbursements for the state specific qualified IEP special education services, you know you have a trusted partner in ClaimAid.
All you do is simply enter the data online, and we’ll take it from there. In all cases, our open, collaborative process means you have fast and easy access to the information and data you need. Our client service representatives have years of experience and make themselves available to you in person, online or by phone.
We are here to serve you—to help you receive the Medicaid funds that are available to you. We offer you the ClaimAid Advantage.
- Medicaid claim filing
- Educational in-service sessions
- Web-based documentation and claim software
- Online tracking and tools and reports
- Reliable document library
- Compliance education
- Free self-audit tool and documentation review
- Personal service—in person, online or by phone
- Continual collaboration that maintains best practices
How does this benefit you?
- More funds, more programs, more revenue. The schools we serve use revenue from the Medicaid School-Based Billing Program to strengthen their Special Education Departments.
- More time savings for your staff. Our processes are straightforward and simple. Documentation and service logs can be updated quickly, which means your staff can keep working on the things that are most important.
- More support. Every question is important. We’re there for the answers—on the phone, online or in person.
- More training. We help in training your staff to the processes and even hold refresher sessions each year.
- More audit protection. Audits are nothing to fear when your documentation is accurate. We make sure it’s done correctly, and we help you improve your own processes by offering a free self-audit tool.
- More compliance. With the Affordable Care Act (ACA) changes, especially in regards to Medicaid and Medicaid billing, we have the resources and the expertise to keep you informed and on track with all of the laws and regulations.
- More documentation tools. We can help streamline the documentation process and assist you with modifying your existing data collection tools to meet Medicaid requirements. We can also provide your district with documentation forms you may choose to use.
- More information. Our web-based reporting tools help managers and administrators have access to all the information they need and more.
- More collaboration. We frequently bring Medicaid billing clients together to share best practices and present process improvements in collaborative, roundtable format.