What is the 340B Pricing Program?
The 340B Drug Pricing Program enables Medicaid participating hospitals to purchase qualified outpatient drugs at discounted prices.
How can you participate?
- Eligible organizations must qualify and be enrolled with the 340B Program.
- Registration periods are open four times throughout the year and are processed in quarterly cycles.
- ClaimAid can help you with the program requirements. Once enrolled, we can help you maintain your 340B status.
What are the benefits to you?
- Qualifying for the 340B Program meets the needs of your low-income, uninsured and underinsured patients while stretching tax dollars.
- This can add up to significant savings for you to improve and expand services even with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) reforms.
- You will be better equipped to treat individuals who receive coverage established through national healthcares.
- You are also serving more vulnerable individuals and providing a wonderful community service.