If your patient chose a specific MCE at time of application and was incorrectly assigned to a different MCE, you should first contact FSSA to request that they correct the error.  You can contact FSSA by phone or by emailing the appropriate DFR mailbox.  You may need to provide proof that you selected the specific MCE by providing the printed copy of the application (this should always be in your case file).

If the program you applied for is Hoosier Healthwise or Medicaid for the Disabled, the next option is to contact Maximus at 800.889.9949 or Hoosier Care Connect at 866.963.7383.

If neither of these options resolve the issue, please contact your manager for further instruction.