ClaimAid, in coordination with Iowa Association of School Boards (IASB) is, again this year, offering two scholarships to graduating seniors who will be continuing their education at a college or university. To be eligible the student must:
- Graduate in 2017;
- Continue his/her education at a college or university;
- Attend a school within a school district that participates in the IASB/ClaimAid Medicaid Reimbursement Program (IMED). The school district must be a participant in good standing and part of the program at the time the scholarship is awarded;
- Complete the on-line application by the January 15, 2017 deadline.
Two separate scholarships will be awarded:
- The Star Student Scholarship of Iowa – Special Education graduating senior student who will continue his/her education at a college or university.
- The Special Education Teacher Scholarship of Iowa – graduating senior student who will continue his/her education at a college or university and is planning to study Education, specifically Special Education.
Each scholarship will be a one-time $2,000 award.
Click here to access the applications.